The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

D

D upton-Hackett.

Paul and retow,

Again thanks for the advice, Paul will make notes of those and check them out.
still watching the DP2 on ebay ending Friday eve.

Derek.

Will

This probably ought to have gone in the London images thread but I couldn't be bothered to search for it. Besides, I wanted to join in the fun with small sensors!

I took the children to The Tate Modern and this was the view as we sat having a drink on the balcony overlooking the Thames.

GRD2

pollobarca

More great Pix posted here! Wouter the little girl on the swing is marvellous, Sandy MHC everyone , all putting up great work.
Last weekend went to Milan and Venice, my sister was over for a weekend.
Here is ChoCho-San at the Castello Sforzesco in Milan, 100 yrs of Puccini's Madame Butterfly, this giant sized statue is turned away from the crowd in sad shame.

In the Gallery Milan,

Duomo Milan

One from Venice

All the best

paul

D

D upton-Hackett.

Paul, The statue is wonderful the colours are so natural its beautiful.

Derek.

pollobarca

Thanks Will,
There are some good views from the Tate, but I didnt see yours when I went! Marvellous photo. The next one of the shadows is very nicely composed with all those diagonals.Light and shade very pleasing.
MHC your last two pictures (hamburger bar and the fence) are very interesting to look at and think about where the places are.
paul

sizifo

I also started posting london photos here. It's simpler.

Here are two recent ones (maybe I posted one previously, but it's gone now anyway as the version on flickr changed).

I like the Tate one , Will. Like the idea of putting things on a railing. Had a similar idea with the hasselblad a while ago. Link here, since it's not small sensor. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39083867@N08/3657362060/in/set-72157621988275020/

The abstract one is also good, as is the one by MHC.

pollobarca

Sizifo,
The First and second picture are marvellous on your last post.

Another from Venice, taken from the Vaporetto on Grand Canal
GX100, Rawtherapee, ShiftN and Gimp

Again on the Vaporetto , no shiftn!

All the best

paul