The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

Will

Sandy, that is a really good series of images. Fascinating subjects beautifully taken. I particularly like the street shot of the man on the bicycle and the two interior shots.

2xlx2

thanks, will :)

btw, that's actually a tricycle/rickshaw that carries 2/3 passengers

also, the other two shots you mention are street-shots of snack-vendors selling food items on street-side

cheers :)

Will

thanks, will :)

btw, that's actually a tricycle/rickshaw that carries 2/3 passengers

also, the other two shots you mention are street-shots of snack-vendors selling food items on street-side

cheers :)
That makes them even more interesting!

pollobarca

Thanks Sandy, nice pix fromBangladesh - what are the people doing in the first and second pic?

Went to see Marcus Miller at the Blue Note. A great concert. I have never been impressed by the recordings I have , but LIVE he is one of the best.
Light was low and really couldnt get much. I had to push the gx100 to 1600iso.
But really I was surprised by the camera at this speed.
gx 100 Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/4.4
Focal Length: 15.3 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0 EV

After the show up to the gallery for autographs, photos. Caught this scene.
GX100 full auto flash/iso the lot.

rest of the pix, not many , are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pollobarca/sets/72157622767418693/

Will

So you did mean a GRD1, I thought it was a mistake when I read it in the other post. Great look to those Wouter. Are you enjoying using it? Makes me glad I still have mine :)

W

wbrandsma

So you did mean a GRD1, I thought it was a mistake when I read it in the other post. Great look to those Wouter. Are you enjoying using it? Makes me glad I still have mine :)
Yes, the GRD1 is real. I really like the camera and the results. A very fluid camera to use. After having used the GRD3 in September I also now realize how good the original already was.

Will

That fire breathing shot is rather fun!

The Okra and night shots remind me just how good the ricoh cameras are in the right hands. Superb!

I must make the time to get out and take some with mine.