The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More Small Sensor Fun

busch63

...today an bw impression with Ricoh GX200 from "Rudbjerg Knude" located at the shore of Jydland in northwest of Denmark:

pollobarca

Sizifo,
great colours and exposure on your shot.Was Superman grounded by Volcanic ash too?
( saw date shot on flickr)

Busch63- thats magic. I could see this one as a huge print hanging in my front room. Its a great picture.

paul

sizifo

>Sizifo,
>great colours and exposure on your shot.Was Superman grounded by >Volcanic ash too?
>( saw date shot on flickr)

Hehe, it seems so.

Here are three GRDII shots from Berlin.

pollobarca

M3photo, the photo of those Merc's is excellent. I just bought a new Mercedes truck for
where I work . Strange how the trucks cost less than the cars.
Sizifo, love the marble statue . Great diagonal , texture ,focus and the colour too.
Will the slug shot is marvellous. Details and exposure all spot on.

Heres one I took after visiting the Ferrari Museum. Some quite and relaxation.
Chiaravalle della Colomba
Ricoh GX100, Manfrotto Mini braced against a column,Rawtherapee and Gimp PP

All the best

paul

pollobarca

Very nice Will. The GRD2 gives a really alive image which your composition has made real.
I've been around with my Oly c5050z as well as the GX100.
C5050z "The emplyees cloud of Fantozzi" All on its own.

c5050z window and balcony shadow

GX100 BnW conversion with FASTONE

GX100 colours from the Ricoh