The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Took New F200EXR for a Walk

les

and talking of stray cats.....this image has no merit other than to show our local stray with it's bouffant look. 'The Beast' lives in a drain, but does get fed daily. Although it looks like a bad wig about to slip off, it's the winter coat and we're now in September and it still hasn't been shed.
Didn't know cats did that...............

As to the camera, thanks Lili, that's interesting....... will have to check out these Fuji's

Lili

LOL, poor kitty looks like he has wings,
Seriously I wish I could adopt them all.
here is another of Trippy, ISO 1600 SN mode

Lili

And here are some night shots at ISO 1600
Both are straight jpegs from camera

I have shot this scene repeatedly, however this is one of the best shots I've gotten, even compared to my DSLR's.
I think the Deep DOF inherent in the small sensor and the very good hi ISO of the EXR sensor plus some seriously good NR by Fuji combine to make the F200EXR the best night camera I have yet used.

Last edited:

otumay

LOL, poor kitty looks like he has wings,
Seriously I wish I could adopt them all.
here is another of Trippy, ISO 1600 SN mode
Lili, this is what photography is all about. One of the finest images I've come across these days. My heartiest congratulations.

Best,
Osman

pollobarca

This is a very nice camera well handled by you. Your cat shots are very good and sharp but I like the Rosita's shot best. The colours are so good, shame about the suv on the right though. Brisket Taco's!! My mum used to make a pot roast with brisket, the tastiest
part of the beast.

The last shot with the sweep of the road going to the skyscrapers and all the different light and strengths of light are so well caught. I think over the next year or so there is going to be a revolution in digicams and what they can be made to do.

All the best

paul

Lili

Thank you, Paul. I may go back and try the Rosita's pic again after work, they will be closed and the lot empty.
I agree that we are seeing real progress on several fronts in small cameras.

Lili

More, these in daylight, 400% DR for the most part

This little camera takes difficult lighting very much in stride.
Its simply the most effective small sensor camera I have yet used.