The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Welcome to the UK

D

dandylion

Anti-terror police defend campaign targeting suspicious behaviour of people with cam:eek:eras (Amateur Photograper, March 3rd)

In order to successfully export democracy to an incredulous world, you must first subjugate your own citizenry. Super.

Brian Mosley

Happy days... the last time I was stopped by a security guard (just last week in Meadowhall) I was pretty scornful and disgusted at the whole imposition. I'm getting fed up of this nanny state - time to stand up and protest!

Kind Regards

Brian

ecliffordsmith

This is a truly sad direction.

Perhaps Brian, next time you go to meadowhall you should sport the same attire as in your avatar!

D

dickinsonjon

I'm blatantly taking photographs in the street now. I know my rights well.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I think we need a REVOLUTION here in the States too.....:)
Cheers ! helen
We have needed one since F. D. Roosevelt for sure.
Take pictures wherever you want whilst on public property and dare them. I have been doing that for many years.
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I Also march right past those inspectors who want to check my newly purchased parcels.
They would have to arrest me first.
I embarrass my children, but I tell them that one sure way to lose a right is to voluntarily to surrender it.

-bob