The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My first post (hope it works) Part2

DavidE

This is a very fine collection of photos (in both posts). My favorite is the spiral-shaped Snail Mall. It makes me dizzy just to look at it.

Looks like your girlfriend is wondering if you'll be taking a lot of pictures of her over the next few months.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great first post, and great job implementing the thumbnail links! And most of all, a very nice set of images!

:thumbs:

D

desc4d

Well David, yes but she is kind of used to it, I had a Minolta 7d that I had to sold because of overweight/size but every time I could she was the main subject, the funny thing is that with the Ricoh since is fixed wide angle all the portraits I took from here where kind of distorted and obviously a huge depth of field, so she complained a lot of the new camera lack of ability for portraits. Guess I'll have to work around until I can get the 40mm converter lens. Thanks for your nice comments and please don't get too dizzy, wait until visit Ecuador or Colombia there are thousand of spiral-shaped Snail Malls.
Thanks Jack as well is my first picture post in years it is good to "come out of the closet" and know that someone likes it.
Have a good night.

Daniel

ecliffordsmith

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, I have only just joined myself.

This is a nice diverse set of images you have provided here.

I look forward to your future postings. The 'moving on' image caught my eye in particular.

D

desc4d

Thanks Guy and Clifford, actually I had to work around for a while until finding out the way to make the gallery link work out, I would love for the images to look a little bit bigger but could not find out how to, I used to upload with imageshack and it gave me that option but is not working well anymore so I hope I can work something else instead.

Daniel

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We may have a way to make the thumbnails a bit bigger . That would come from the software itself and I think we can control that. Checking