The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bus Stop Buddy

Don Ellis

I was driving out of my village the other morning when I saw this handsome creature scavenging in the rubbish bin at the top of the hill, so I parked the car and took a few shots. Before I got anything decent, some people walked by and he or she ran across the main road and perched near the bus stop.

So I walked over and took a few more shots... this time with a less cluttered background. One thing about the DP2's focal length, you definitely have to be close to someone (or some animal) to get a decent photo. And I got close enough to get warned off three times. I suppose I was about five or six feet away... I was too busy to measure.

I processed all four photos as large as possible, but I reduced this one (without looking and with no shapening) just to give you an idea of what you'll see in the larger photos that I've linked below.

Photo 1 (above)
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

D

D upton-Hackett.

With that expression it has to be female.
lovely shots too.

Derek.