The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Battling with the wind.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Hard to see that it was blowing a hooey 85mph, trying to keep the DP2 steady and stay upright, fortunately and unfortunately the tide was ebbing as high tide had been around 7am, so not as dramatic shots as wished.
Apologise for the dullness of pics. If anyone wishes to enhance them please go ahead, have tried my best with SPP & elements 6.

Derek.

Last edited:

otumay

On the contrary, I think those shots are dramatic, especially the first three. I'm on the verge of losing myself and buying a DP2:confused:
Cheers,
Osman

D

D upton-Hackett.

Simon.
Lovely much better colour def still have to get to grips with Spp.
must try harder.

Derek.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Thanks for the favourable comments, starting to get the hang of this DP2 and loving it.

smokysun

hi derek, this is tempting the devil! however, that's what art directors are for. love the girls. here's three samples with nik efex color pro 3 (it will work in elements). keep at it. good work. (of course you can do better work than this starting with the raw file.)
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

wayne.
What can i say they are just terrific, i will just have to try harder.
all my shots with the DP2 here are jpgs taken from raw originals,tweaked in Spp and auto colour in aliments. that just makes my effort worse.

Back to the drawing board.

Howard

Derek,

I thought the photos were all great and they were even better when others did a bit of PP. Keep up the good work.