The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

my first chance to shoot food

pollobarca

Wayne, the one of the lady pointinmg and shouing is great. What happened? Did a cat start stealing some chicken or someone let the sauce burn?

paul

D

D upton-Hackett.

hell of a kitchen you have Wayne. "like the intense colours"

smokysun

thanks. i have to say things were moving so fast i have no idea what was going on at that moment. the dishwasher the most animated. boy, did she work hard! the whole crew did.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:
O

Oxide Blu

Wayne, that is a wonder series, enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

I don;t think it is some much about pix of food as it is about people prepping food. Whatever. As far as shooting food pix, it's something everyone in Asia does -- pix of what they eat. Don't know why. Buried somewhere on Ricoh's website is an article with tips on how to shoot pix of what you are eating.

Parts 1 & 2 here: http://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/photostyle/take/object/index.html

pollobarca

Yes, I've seen that there are food modes on auto settings now (no jesting) I believe Olympus and Ricoh have this. I also photograph my food at times, when i remember to
do so before eating! So often the plates are prepared so well its a shame to stick the fork in.
Home made cake for new year

my wifes beef with mushrooms and Polenta taragna (should have wiped the plate!)

D

D upton-Hackett.

This kind of pic should be banned :D:D:D trying to loose a few pounds :mad:
now my tummy is rumbling.