The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Small Change and Dusty Bunny

Lili

Small Change watches Sable

Looking Out

Not Driving shots so I created a new thread :)

Last edited:
Beautiful! An odd couple, but they cooperate well...

Only, I´d put an axe to that power pole if I were you. Or at least, clone it out...:rolleyes:

Lili

Beautiful! An odd couple, but they cooperate well...

Only, I´d put an axe to that power pole if I were you. Or at least, clone it out...:rolleyes:
LOL, understood Per. But it would get very dark and cold here should I break out the chainsaw :confused:

Lili

I enjoy using my newly reapired K100D and the S6000fd rocks, but the GRD is the only digital I truly enjoy using with B&W jpegs, the degrees of control, the bite of the images are extremely pleasing to me.

LOL, understood Per. But it would get very dark and cold here should break out the chainsaw :confused:
Well, after all you do prefer available light, don´t you....:ROTFL:

I see the cats have multiplied since I first saw your post. The third one ("Looking out") is very good indeed, more daring composition - and those ears, pointing in the same direction as the roof! And lots of black.... Love it!

Lili

Well, after all you do prefer available light, don´t you....:ROTFL:

I see the cats have multiplied since I first saw your post. The third one ("Looking out") is very good indeed, more daring composition - and those ears, pointing in the same direction as the roof! And lots of black.... Love it!
LOL, "Available Darkness" perhaps?
:ROTFL:
Thank you per, I saw the shot and was able to quikly get into position and grab the shot.
GRD is a VERY fast camera, plus it gets their attention less than the much larger and louder Pentax.
Well, except for Sable, kitten LOVES dangling wrist strap

helenhill

THIS ONE"S MY FAVORITE

and I just bought a pentax ist dl/sooooo cheap couldn't pass it up even though its such an old model but w/lrge sensor......
You & 'Nostatic' seemed to make my curiosity peak re: Pentax
but am still Passionate about my grd2
Cheers! helen

Last edited:

Lili

THIS ONE"S MY FAVORITE

and I just bought a pentax ist dl/sooooo cheap couldn't pass it up even though its such an old model but w/lrge sensor......
You & 'Nostatic' seemed to make my curiosity peak re: Pentax
but am still Passionate about my grd2
Cheers! helen
Helen, thank you!
Sable is our adopted feral kitten.
She is a sweetie ;)
You will love the Pentax. they rock at high ISO with fast primes.
Next week I am back in Wichita Falls for Bar opening, there will also be a band and my K100d and 50/1.4 will go with.
Along with my GRD and both lenses.
Hard to match portability of that set up!

Lili

An Older Shot, with the GRD/GT-1.
I actually did some PP on it and like it much better; I'm being dragged slowly into a workflow ;)
Grey Kitty

Will

Herman got to old, 17, and sadly passed away a couple of weeks ago. I'm posting this as a tribute to my old friend. He was a great character. I used to sing with him, he would meow each time I paused. As you can see he was also curious about cameras.

Lili

Will, HUGZ for you, Herman looks a sweetie pie
Helen that is sooo Cute!!!!
David; Dodie loks to be saying "I can has Tuna now plz?"

s.agar

I thought I was in the small sensor cameras section, rather than .. oh am I there??

All your cats are beautiful and the pics are nice. But my vote goes to the late Herman! because of the reach to the camera. Small Change is beautiful though.

Seyhun

Lili

I thought I was in the small sensor cameras section, rather than .. oh am I there??

All your cats are beautiful and the pics are nice. But my vote goes to the late Herman! because of the reach to the camera. Small Change is beautiful though.

Seyhun
Seyhun, thank you :)