The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD3 - I Have No Idea How I Did This ...

O

Oxide Blu

I recently loaded the v2.00 firmware to my GRD3. A nifty new feature is the ability to change ISO by pressing the [ADJ] rocker button either left (lower ISO) or right (higher ISO).

I was using the GRD3, pressed the [ADJ] rocker to lower the ISO setting, it did, and it brought up the histogram on the display, too. As I changed ISO setting, the histogram reading also changed, appropriately. I let the ISO setting I wanted to lock in, and the histogram disappeared. Very nice. :thumbup:

That was last night -- today, no pop up histogram. I have no idea how I got the GRD3 to temporarily pop up a histogram. Is there a setting to enable a pop up histogram somewhere in the GRD3's menu structure?!? :confused: