The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Small-censor-nature (GRD2)

DavidE

Ellemand, if you're not a nature-photographer, you'll do until one comes along. It is a beautiful shot. Serene and calm.

ecliffordsmith

Ellemand,

Being another urban dweller I having nothing to offer in terms of pictures but I just wanted to say that this a lovely shot. The tones and the composition are superb.

E

ellemand

Hey all.

Thank you for all the kind words about my new "genre" :thumbup:
and Bertie; off course does a GRD I counts - I have - and use - both :)
It's a lovely picure - so soft and the right (lack) of colors.

Cheers
Ellemand

S

Sean_Reid

We have a small censor on the forum now? Uh Oh...all I can picture is this little man saying "No, that's not acceptable!".

<G>

Cheers,

Sean

E

ellemand

Hey again.

Very funny :ROTFL:
I'm not used to write in english - so you have to bear with me, I really try to do my best :eek:

Cheers
Ellemand.

jonoslack

Nice one Ellemand
those two smart-alecs are inexcusable taking advantage of the censor slip.
. . . . . still, maybe it was funny :)
I'm another country bumpkin!

here's one with a GX100

and one with a d-lux3

P

PeterLeyssens

Both very impressive, Jono. Can't wait to play around with my new GX-100 toy. How come your GX-100 shot has a horizon that bends down ? 24mm & barrel distortion ? Not that I think it's too disturbing (& should be easy to correct), just curious.

Peter.