The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Small-censor-nature (GRD2)

jonoslack

Both very impressive, Jono. Can't wait to play around with my new GX-100 toy. How come your GX-100 shot has a horizon that bends down ? 24mm & barrel distortion ? Not that I think it's too disturbing (& should be easy to correct), just curious.

Peter.
HI Peter
thank you - there is some barrel distortion . . . and some expected distortion as I was pointing upwards . . . and also the horizon there actually does work like that. I could have corrected it, but I thought it worked well with the composition.

S

Sean_Reid

Hey again.

Very funny :ROTFL:
I'm not used to write in english - so you have to bear with me, I really try to do my best :eek:

Cheers
Ellemand.
Your English is fine and I've always understood your posts. I just have an over-active sense of humor and couldn't quite get the image of the small censor out of my mind. Actually, there are certain forums where he might want to walk about with a little stick and rap people on the head as needed, after certain posts.

Ouch...

Cheers,

Sean

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Or maybe the small censor could be swinging a small censer with incense designed to scare away trolls.
-bob

E

ellemand

Thank you all.

I saw the mistake, when Sean wrote about it - and don't worry, I found it very funny myself ;)
Now of to bed - it's almost midnight here.

Cheers
Ellemand