The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GR DII, Candid street shot/Istanbul

s.agar

Family making Cheese selection. Candid photo taken from waist level, no VF.

Istanbul, right beside the Covered Bazaar, there's another market area. I have seen this family testing a few types of Turkish Cheese (The type known as Kasar). I was fortunate to get the whole family into the photo when the LCD was turned off, which I can usually manage well 80% of the time.

Hope you like it.

Seyhun

Last edited:

Lili

s.agar, nice capture, like the way you caught the father in the act of reaching for the sample :)

ShiroKuro

Looks Like the cheese man has a very large Knife .... I would not touch the cheese ...

I like these sort of shots from different parts of the world ... lots to explore in this one .... S.Agar I hope you post more
Thanks

Charley

simonclivehughes

Seyhun, very nice image, perfect timing. That cheese looks like it has a good thick rind on it so I wouldn't be overly concerned about the touch. Cheese is interesting... my father used to tell me that a good Stilton wasn't ready until it could walk off the plate by itself.

Cheers,