The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Merry Christmas to All

D

D upton-Hackett.

Very nice don, wishing you, Leela and Spooks the best of everything and a positive 2010.

Derek.

Lisa

Merry Christmas, all! Does Spooks get a Christmas present as a reward for posing, something like some nice fresh fish, or at least cat treats? I hope so.

Lisa

Don Ellis

Merry Christmas, all! Does Spooks get a Christmas present as a reward for posing, something like some nice fresh fish, or at least cat treats? I hope so.
Lisa
We would give Spooks the moon -- and we did. His new moon is a hot water bottle which we fill for him every winter's night -- it gets chilly even in Hong Kong. On a positive note, he loves it. (He should, it's on the sofa -- not consigned to a cold corner of the room. Which reminds me: that's a new cat quilt we got for the sofa.)

Taken just now with a DP2 at 1/5th of a second -- must be the fact I don't drink coffee. Shot off three frames and they were all in focus. :)

Don Ellis

Thank you all for your nice wishes -- to me and everyone else. It's been a pleasure meeting you all. I hope everyone has a great 2010 and finds life worth remembering in photographs.

Cheers,
Don