The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy New Year!

Don Ellis

Just passed half an hour ago in Hong Kong. I wish you all the best in the coming year... and so does Spooks (really). Ok, sort of...

D

D upton-Hackett.

The new year celebrations probably be muted for many in UK what with the resession. and lots of taxes due to start at midnight along with the awful weather being suffered by many with festivities cancelled.:(

Still some will make the best of it I'm sure.

Enough i hear you cry !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.:D

otumay

The new year celebrations probably be muted for many in UK what with the resession. and lots of taxes due to start at midnight along with the awful weather being suffered by many with festivities cancelled.:(

Still some will make the best of it I'm sure.

Enough i hear you cry !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.:D
Same, Derek.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Do i detect a smidgen of fear in the kittens eyes.

Lisa

Nope, D, its ears would be back if the kitten were at all afraid of the dog, and they aren't. That's a contented (possibly amused) kitten!

Lisa

m3photo

Re: Contented Kitten

Nope, D, its ears would be back if the kitten were at all afraid of the dog, and they aren't. That's a contented (possibly amused) kitten!

Lisa
Lisa, you're so right. These two live together and from the first moment, the dog took it upon himself to look after the kitten and de-flea him and pick him up by his head and take him outside in the sun. Ever since, the cat has doted on him and rubs up against him every day to thank him.
As I said, if only we could take time to learn more from animals the world would certainly become a better place. :)

Lisa

Awww. Nice story, Michael. He looks like he's going to grow up (or has grown up?) to be a beautiful cat! I love the Siamese coloring (which it looks like he has from the photo).

Lisa

Don Ellis

Thank you, Lisa... glad you like Spooks because you might see him again. The Year of the Tiger is nearly upon us. :)

Lovely photo, Michael. Thank you for adding to the animal farm with a photo and a thoughtful sentiment. Iagree... and I have reached the age where I finally have an answer to the question of what I would give the world if I could: Empathy.

m3photo

Meet Toffee

He looks like he's going to grow up (or has grown up?) to be a beautiful cat! I love the Siamese coloring (which it looks like he has from the photo).
Your wish is my command:

G1+Kit Lens at 45mm 1/80 f/5.6 ISO 100

otumay

Happy new year to you, Wayne. Gracie was probably hypnotized by the electric blue chairs;)
Best,
Osman