The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photo contest for compact camera users in the Serious Compacts group on Flickr

A

asabet

As some of you may know, I (along with Wouter Brandsma, Björn Utpott. Cristian Soreaga, and others) have a blog focused on advanced compact cameras at www.seriouscompacts.com. We are having a photo contest in our Flickr group with some modest cash prizes. I think it will be fun and hope that some of the talented photographers using compact cameras in this forum will take part. Contest details are here.

Thanks to Guy for permitting me to post this announcement in the Small Sensor Cameras forum.

cam

whether people enter the contest (join the flickr group) or not, i highly recommend looking at the blog and possibly contributing to it. it will be a great resource and not brand-centric, refreshingly (very much like this wonderful forum).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
As some of you may know, I (along with Wouter Brandsma, Björn Utpott. Cristian Soreaga, and others) have a blog focused on advanced compact cameras at www.seriouscompacts.com. We are having a photo contest in our Flickr group with some modest cash prizes. I think it will be fun and hope that some of the talented photographers using compact cameras in this forum will take part. Contest details are here.

Thanks to Guy for permitting me to post this announcement in the Small Sensor Cameras forum.
You are very welcome. Jack and I truly believe in information sharing. It only benefits everyone to grow.

A

asabet

Cam, thanks very much for the kind words. Guy, thanks again. As Cam said, this is a great forum; and I help our blog can bring folks here as well. Regards, Amin.

A

asabet

Two days left to enter our contest. I hope a few others from here will come participate!