The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A Walk In The Woods (GX100 Pix)

Joan

Very nice, Simon. #2 is my favorite. It's a wonderful abstract piece all on its own. Love finding little details and textures in nature like that, a whole other world to explore.

Thanks,
Joan

Will

Really nice images, I particularly like the second GRD2 one. The two cameras defiantly have a different look to their files in this series. Interesting.

kai.e.g.

Simon, after seeing your forest mushroom pictures, the Finnish half of my blood is suddenly making me very impatient for our annual summer trip to the north... hopefully accompanied by either GRD-2 or GX100 (I'm STILL deciding...) July still seems far away!

nostatic

Really nice images, I particularly like the second GRD2 one. The two cameras defiantly have a different look to their files in this series. Interesting.
Totally agree. The detail on the left side of the frame is quite amazing on that shot.

simonclivehughes

Thanks gents! I am particularly pleased with the bokeh that this shot exhibits which surprises me for such a small sensor although one would expect a shallow DOF for a macro shot. I'm not sure what kind of plant it is but it was less than an inch tall and quite remarkable.

Cheers,