The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

here's something new coming

Terry

It would be nice if they brought that back but....the Fuji isn't the 2/3 you are thinking of it is 1/2.3" which is much smaller. Sensors on the (LX3, G11, S90 etc are all larger). To get that zoom on a bigger sensor the lens would be really huge.

smokysun

ah, sorry. i think you're right. guess i hoped, having three 2/3d cameras: sony 717, canon pro 1, and leica digilux 2. i feel the promise of these never continued. despite their weaknesses, you can get great pics with them. thanks for the correction.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Lili

Looking at Sony cams that use this or a similar sensor show very good hi ISO but rather oddly bad low ISO IQ; hopefully the next genversionplus the fuji processing will good.
Should it even match the S6000 with this widezoom range they couldhave a winner. Its smaller and lighter than the S100/200 series.