The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Duet

Very, very good! Interesting composition; actually like that only one face is visible. And exactly the right amount of grit.

And, Lili, black pants this time....:rolleyes:

Joan

I keep staring at this one, Lili. You've done a superb job with the processing, amazing amount of detail preserved, would love to see this printed.

Lili

I keep staring at this one, Lili. You've done a superb job with the processing, amazing amount of detail preserved, would love to see this printed.
Joan, thank you, I only cropped it, no PP. All image controls were done in-camera on the Jpeg :eek:

Joan

Zowie, that is unbelievable! I assumed you must have really finessed this image in post. You obviously know exactly what you're doing with the GRD, kudos!

Lili

Zowie, that is unbelievable! I assumed you must have really finessed this image in post. You obviously know exactly what you're doing with the GRD, kudos!
Thanks Joan!
As to knowing what i am doing...yes, and no, I didn't post the ones that didn't work ;)
That's why "flying" is a bit 'hot'
I used spot metering in both Manual and Aperture preferred for this series.