The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Another day, another bed… Spooks at work.

Will

If there were ever one picture that sums up what it is to be a cat then this would probably be it.

Beautiful image.

smokysun

i too am a cat-lover. but i've no illusions. if i were the size of a mouse i wouldn't last two minutes. for my own amusement i've been downloading cat pics off the web. here are a few.

wayne'
www.pbase.com

Last edited:

Don Ellis

My congratulations to you, Don, and deepest regards to Spooks.
Best,
Osman
Thanks, Osman... I'll tell him when I see him. We wouldn't let him sleep in bed with us last night so he went out in a huff and hasn't returned for breakfast. :rolleyes:

We wouldn't mind his nighttime company if he would just get up and go away when the hunting mood takes him, but he likes to come up nose-to-nose and tell us of his plans before leaving.

Cheers,
Don

Diane B

If there were ever a nicer compliment, I certainly never received it. Thank you, Will.

Don
Well, he does make a great model for the purr-fect cat. I haven't had a cat now in a couple of years since our very old Louise died. My dog thinks they are akin to squirrels so I doubt we get another while Molly is around so I just enjoy others' cats vicariously.

I just still really like the photos from that camera--and of course your choices for sujects and composition.

Don Ellis

Well, he does make a great model for the purr-fect cat. I haven't had a cat now in a couple of years since our very old Louise died. My dog thinks they are akin to squirrels so I doubt we get another while Molly is around so I just enjoy others' cats vicariously.

I just still really like the photos from that camera--and of course your choices for sujects and composition.
Hi Diane... if you have time to compose and a lazy creature that makes action shorts unnecessary, the DP2 really is a fine camera. :)

I'm sorry you can't have a cat, Diane. We might not have one ourselves if Spooks hadn't adopted us years ago. Now I sometimes wonder what we'll do when he's gone (sorry, Spooks, just a fleeting thought, really). With their individual personalities, it's not like they're interchangeable.

And with that thought having fled, we'll do what we always do: enjoy what we have while we have it.

Cheers,
Don