The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Roy's Club

Lili

Sunday Roy and I toured area most places have, sorta the seedier, red-light; a 'strip' if you will and found a bar he does not own ;)

HiHo Dancing

Faylene's birthday

I shot my Fiji S6000fd, using RAW only.

Lili

Joan, CMB, thanks!
I really enjoyed this trip and finding these scenes.
I even enjoyed the workflow, converting them from RAF.
Finepix Studio is easy to use, even for me ;)

thomasl.se

#1) What a shack. Is that the one window? And those huge signs... the row of plastic palm trees seem to whisper "this is your Second Life flashback".

#2) I want them all. Well, the arrow had better flash or else it can drop. I don't think I can pick one here.

#3) Mrs Merrilee made a name for herself around that place, eh. Happy b-day Faylene. And thanks Lili :)

Thomas

Lili

#1) What a shack. Is that the one window? And those huge signs... the row of plastic palm trees seem to whisper "this is your Second Life flashback".

Thanks Thomas! ROFL!

#2) I want them all. Well, the arrow had better flash or else it can drop. I don't think I can pick one here.

The arrow does flash, last time I saw it at night

#3) Mrs Merrilee made a name for herself around that place, eh. Happy b-day Faylene. And thanks Lili :)

Merrilee and Faylene, great names :) You're welcome, Thomas

Thomas

:)