The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First take on street photography

W

wbrandsma

Today we celebrated Queen's Day in the Netherlands. It was a great day for practising.

Imar, all photographs were made in Ede.

Lili

Today we celebrated Queen's Day in the Netherlands. It was a great day for practising.

Imar, all photographs were made in Ede.
Oh my.
Very very good Wouter.
Bu this shot, with the mirror, and the framing rendiering the people so anonymous.
Simply
Blew
Me Away
:)

cam

Oh my.
Very very good Wouter.
Bu this shot, with the mirror, and the framing rendiering the people so anonymous.
Simply
Blew
Me Away
:)
ditto! you're finally getting the feel for it, trusting yourself, making it your own!
bravo!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Will

Wouter you prove the adage that it's the photographer not the camera that makes the picture. These are so much better then your first shots it is almost disheartening!

I like this one best but they are all good.

W

wbrandsma

Thank you Will. It felt so much better too. I enjoyed it and this thread really helped me.

W

wbrandsma

You're too kind Helen! Many thanks. Here more outings.

Cheers,