The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone seen any serious reviews of the Fujifilm f100fd?

Lisa

The f100fd is now out, but I haven't seen any serious reviews of it anywhere (including DPReview). I'm toying with the idea of replacing my f30 with one, but the random (other) forum ranting about is not encouraging. Has anyone here seen any reviews from reliable reviewers?

Thanks,
Lisa

ampguy

I think some reviewers are waiting for a firmware fix that corrects some banding issue.

I have an f30, and f31, with f100fd on order, and I wouldn't expect the later models to replace the f30's capabilities, but hopefully come close.

The f100fd is now out, but I haven't seen any serious reviews of it anywhere (including DPReview). I'm toying with the idea of replacing my f30 with one, but the random (other) forum ranting about is not encouraging. Has anyone here seen any reviews from reliable reviewers?

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa

Lili

smokysun

oops. sorry about that. i did use lots of fuji slide film in the old days and so i do like the fuji look, probably with any of them.