The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolling a Fag. (DP2)

• Thread starter D upton-Hackett.
  • Start date
D

D upton-Hackett.

rushing to catch my bus when i saw........

View Large.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hi Derek,

Nice b/w. I didn't realise one could snatch pics like this with the cumbersome old DP2 whilst running for the bus. Well done.
BTW it's now 4,147,200 seconds since I last rolled myself a fag.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

S

sphexx

Hi Derek,

Nice b/w. I didn't realise one could snatch pics like this with the cumbersome old DP2 whilst running for the bus. Well done.
BTW it's now 4,147,200 seconds since I last rolled myself a fag.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.
1,136,049,340 seconds for me, but who's counting :) Good capture Derek!

D

D upton-Hackett.

Well done those men giving up the dreaded destructive weed. i can't calculate how many seconds, it's just 10yrs.

Thank you for comments. i was at a standstill taking the shot sorry for misleading you.;)

Will

I tried to really hard take up smoking for the first time on my fortieth birthday but it didn't work out. I'm really bad at sticking with anything for long :(

Great image BTW Derek.

smokysun

smoked at seventeen. quit at eighteen by repeating the mantra, 'you're killing yourself, you're killing yourself.' unfortunately, a friend recently didn't make it. he'd have them turn off the oxygen so he could have one final (or more) coffin nail. good catch, derek.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp