The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Something to cheer the postman

Don Ellis

DP2 on a walk last weekend. It is only by accident that my legs are perfectly positioned under the mailbox -- what you discover in post-processing, eh? :)

D

D upton-Hackett.

Don.
super shot. and by coincidence i was a postman for 20yrs, no one left me flowers. they were all very generous at Christmas.

pollobarca

Don More magic from you and your DP2.
Derek- you evidently always knocked twice...

More legs that showed up oo PP. Although I wanted to get peoples legs and such in the photo I didnt think of matching them up like this:-

GX100 on the 25th April celebrations in Milano.

Don Ellis

Don.
super shot. and by coincidence i was a postman for 20yrs, no one left me flowers. they were all very generous at Christmas.
That is a nice coincidence... I'm glad the flowers struck a chord. I don't think too many postmen get flowers and these are probably just for decoration. They might tackle him if he took them. :)

Cheers,
Don

Don Ellis

Don, Lovely shot, gorgeous colors!
Thank you, Lili... I always find it interesting how you'll go out and take a hundred shots in an afternoon along city streets and back street and you find that the one that you like best is something small and unexpected.

Cheers,
Don

Don Ellis

Don More magic from you and your DP2.
Derek- you evidently always knocked twice...

More legs that showed up oo PP. Although I wanted to get peoples legs and such in the photo I didnt think of matching them up like this.
That is extremely cool... and very amusing.

Cheers,
Don