The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kitteh Dreemz

otumay

What a pose you've caught, Lili! That paw under her chin does it all. Very touching.
Your inspiring shots were clearly missed here.
Best,
Osman

Lili

Osman
çok teşekkür ederim
I hope that is correct!
I miss you all and miss doing this.
Feeling better and finding more inspration.

otumay

Lili, you're wonderful! I thank you too. Somehow I get used to thinking and writing in English in these international forums, and seeing someone using my mother tongue is always a sweet surprise:)
Do keep posting.

pollobarca

Very Very Nice composition and focus. Detail great. I like the other moggy in the background too, finishes off the picture.
I am still in the doldrums- working too hard and feeling too tired. I took a trip to Slovenia this week and not a single photo did I take. Had ALL my gear with me too as I felt determined to start clicking. I was just too knackered.....

Lisa

Awww. Another great cat photo. Cute litter kitter, too. From personal experience, I know how difficult it is to do good pet photography...

Lisa

D

D upton-Hackett.

Love it just love it, bet she new you where snapping her, and showed complete trust as contented Cats do.

Lili

Maggie, Lisa, Derek and Paul, thanks awfully.
Paul I am trying to get out more, working as late as I do the days off are half gone unless I force my self out of bed early.
Today I played with m4/3, Oly E-PL1.

Lili

What a lovely photo... the paw is great but the cat in the back makes it for me.

Cheers,
Don
Thanks Don.
As I was composing I saw Sable, the one in back, get up, stretch and check out the activity.
She made it for me too.