The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Backtalk

Don Ellis

A day without Spooks is like a day without... well, Spooks.

Every morning when he thinks we're going to order him off the bed, he tells us differently.

DP2 this morning.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Don he is anticipating your next move and Shouts " LEAVE ME ALONE"

Will

And notice the front claws just gently gripping in anticipation of wanting to hold on tight, whilst being careful not to actually cause damage which might have consequences!

Lovely shot.

Lili

Kitteh Love
It is said that Mohammed once went without his cloak, for fear of waking his loved Cat who was napping on it.
^_^

Last edited:

Don Ellis

Don he is anticipating your next move and Shouts " LEAVE ME ALONE"
When he was one of a pair, he was the lesser and quieter (virtually mute) of the two. But when Max unexpectedly died, he became so vocal that we sometimes have to shoo him out the door so we can hear the evening news. He is one funny animal.

Don

Don Ellis

And notice the front claws just gently gripping in anticipation of wanting to hold on tight, whilst being careful not to actually cause damage which might have consequences!

Lovely shot.
Thank you, Will... yes, he's smart enough not to damage Granny's quilt. :) But he doesn't have the same compunction with the folded towel on the laser printer, which is another favorite perch. Pull him off that and you get a towel besides.

Don

Don Ellis

Kitteh Love
It is said that Mohammed once went without his cloak, for fear of waking his loved Cat who was napping on it.
^_^
What a lovely story... now I am glad I posted this shot. Thank you.

When he finally started coming in the house -- he was one of two, not strays exactly, but ill-fed cats that we finally broke down and started feeding on the terrace -- he would eat his food from a bowl on the floor but wouldn't touch his water. I told Leela it was because he wanted a glass on the kitchen counter -- she didn't believe it, so I filled a glass and set it on the counter near the sink and he immediately hopped up and began drinking and he's been drinking from that glass ever since. And he can tell fresh water from water that's hours old -- and he demands new.

He's tried to get us to do the same for him in the upstairs bathroom, but really, there have to be some limits. :)

Don