The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The American Southwest

Kofronj

Hi folks,

A caveat: I didn't actually spend much time with small sensor cameras, even though my friends brought me a DP1 and DP2 to play with. I haven't used them enough to feel comfortable shooting with them, and didn't want to depend on a different style of shooting for this trip.

So, three of us 'Sigma' shooters spent many days shooting the delightful landscape of Arizona, Utah, and Nevada over the course of nearly 2 weeks. I'm not going to throw photos here, but I'll point you to the blog where I'm documenting the adventure.

http://www.kofronphotography.com/blog/

Be warned: there are 8 posts and we're only through the fourth day of shooting... If you love wacky and wild landscape, I think you'll enjoy the photos.

Regards,

Jim

D

D upton-Hackett.

very nice thanks for shearing. the sheer size of the place comes through very well.
Looks very hot too.