The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR P10 28mm-300mm . . . . Images

J

jwright

Awesome results from the Ricoh GXR P10 28mm-300mm, I think I must buy that camera for my photography project. It is the beautiful small censor camera with the latest lens. I love that camera for its best lensor system and results which gives so clear picture.

Joan

Sorry, Keith, I am a no show. Feeling guilty that I still haven't gotten out to shoot anything interesting with my P10 yet. :( Going on a mini vacation soon, maybe I'll come home with something worth sharing, fingers crossed! Love the camera, though.

Oh, BTW, there's a new firmware: v. 1.18:

http://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/download/firmware/gxr/

Just downloaded and installed it a little while ago. All went smoothly with that, thank goodness.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Sorry, Keith, I am a no show. Feeling guilty that I still haven't gotten out to shoot anything interesting with my P10 yet. :( Going on a mini vacation soon, maybe I'll come home with something worth sharing, fingers crossed! Love the camera, though.

Oh, BTW, there's a new firmware: v. 1.18:

http://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/download/firmware/gxr/

Just downloaded and installed it a little while ago. All went smoothly with that, thank goodness.
Thanks Joan, I had no clue about the new firmware. Good luck shooting on the vacation - this is the perfect camera for that.

Keith

bbodine9

Keith it looks like you are progressing well with the P10 module. Are these jpegs ooc or raw? What are your impressions after using it for a few weeks?

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith it looks like you are progressing well with the P10 module. Are these jpegs ooc or raw? What are your impressions after using it for a few weeks?
bbodine9

All of them are raw unless I state the opposite. I find that the files are really easy to work on in Lightroom.
I love the camera and it is becoming serious competition to my Pana G1's and E-P2. I will get the A12 soon.
It's about the same size as a Canon G10/11. I have kept my GRD as an extra small shirt pocket camera when size matters

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This is a street photo taken at dusk: 1/60s, f8.7,ISO 100, raw.
Cropped to about 1/3. Processed in Lightroom with noise removal in Topaz Denoise 4.

Keith