The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summer 2010

D

D upton-Hackett.

Ronald.
In response to your query. I only have the Digilux 2 and although this is my best camera its only used when shooting Jpg which most uses agree its at its best. For (raw shooting i have the Sigma DP2)

If you have a look at the Leica Forum
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/digital-forum/ you will read all the relevant information on the D2 and the X1.

Hope this helps.
Derek.

pollobarca

Excellent Will,get wet feet?
Blackberries too, how about a blackberry and apple pie? lovely colour and exposure.

b rgds

paul

Will

Osman thanks, that is very kind of you!

Thanks paul I did make a pie of them. Apples would have been good but I was too impatient to go and get any so we had them with lots of cinnamon and they were delicious :D

And yes Deref, they were yummy and scrumptious!

Will

Osman thanks, that is very kind of you!

Thanks paul I did make a pie of them. Apples would have been good but I was too impatient to go and get any so we had them with lots of cinnamon sugar and they were delicious :D

And yes Derek, they were yummy and scrumptious!

pollobarca

All,
this year we went to the Dolomites, San Vigilio in Marebbe. Walks up to 2000 mtres altitude and great views.People here speak Rumansch which they call ladino (although ladino is actually a hebrew language).

One for now with the Gx100 which has a great little zoom too!
Just ran the pic through rawtherapee. More coming up on flickr soon.

All,
this year we went to the Dolomites, San Vigilio in Marebbe. Walks up to 2000 mtres altitude and great views.People here speak Rumansch which they call ladino (although ladino is actually a hebrew language).

One for now with the Gx100 which has a great little zoom too!
Just ran the pic through rawtherapee. More coming up on flickr soon.
Very nice. Love the movement of the trails as they come down the hill.

Will

I think that is a very beautiful image paul, I love the brooding look of it and the rich dark colours. Could be a setting for a Grim fairy tale.

pollobarca

Thanks Will, Large parts of the mountain had been mown producing these lines. I think it must be dangerous work with a tractor on these steep slopes. Both my cameras , c5050z and the GX100,worked very well for me on this trip. I had some problems with UV (funny enough the fields was taken without any filter and it works) until I remembered my Polarizer.Fits both the oly and the Ricoh.
Oly C5050z with Hoya polarizer.

b rgds

paul