The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

droid x studies in red

Lili

Coolz, Wayne, Phone cameras are addictive!
Not Droid but here's one from my new Samsung Vibrant (yes I have Phone Problem).

smokysun

yes, lili. the screen beautiful and larger than any camera. i've always loved miniature stuff. i'd say the only problem is in the dynamic range, however i do have hdr in the 'vintage' app. is your's a droid? i definitely recommend this one. having just jpg's i immediately turn them into 16 bit tiffs for editing. and with an resizer like photo-zoom i'm sure you could create billboards. i think this the biggest, unrecognized revolution in the digital age.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

Lili

Wayne, thanks. I have 2 smart phones; HTC HD2 (windows mobile) and Samsung Galaxy-S (Android like your Droid so you apps will work).
I quite agree thse could be revolutionary...