The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Evolution

Don Ellis

I know you've missed him, but there's a reason: this was taken with a new (old) 5D, but since all our friends are here, I wanted to post at least one with an explanation. Now if the moderators leave this, I promise we'll never do it again. :)

Don and Spooks

P.S. It looks like I might have had to rush to get this, but he held this position for over a minute -- what a laughable fool. :D

Lisa

I know cats...what's really going on in that little brain is, "Ooo, the warm sunlight feels so good on the tummy! Wait a minute, what's that going by outside? Better keep an eye on it..."

I love your Spooks photos, Don! You have a very photogenic cat.

Lisa

D

D upton-Hackett.

Another terrific take Don, Spooks is getting quite famous.

Don Ellis

Lisa... I'm sure you're right. Maybe I'll take the photos and leave the psychoanalysis to you (he's in a perfect position for it here). :)

Thanks very much to the three of you for such nice comments... it's always a pleasure to visit here and I missed being away for a while.

Cheers,
Don

Don Ellis

Thank you, Lili.. that's sweet. But I must admit that I can't imagine anything funnier than this one. But you never know: he's still young. :D