The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spooks on sheets

Don Ellis

It doesn't happen often... there's usually a quilt or bedspread on before he's allowed to jump up, but today just a sheet. In this case, an over-20-year-old sheet from Lane Crawford (one of our posh stores in Hong Kong) that has been washed to downy softness. Just right for a Friday morning lie-in. (He's only got his eyes open until I go away.)

Enjoy your weekend -- try not to sleep through it like some people I know.

Don

Leigh

Considering the fact that Spooks owns the sheets, along with everything else in the house, it seems reasonable that she would enjoy using them.

- Leigh

otumay

Don, another Spooks classic! I remember my Garfield days, when I eagerly waited for the next episode to appear...

Don Ellis

Considering the fact that Spooks owns the sheets, along with everything else in the house, it seems reasonable that she would enjoy using them.
- Leigh
My best laugh of the day... thank you. And I would never name a girl Spooks. :)