The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD2 v GX100, shootout or an ideal pair?

Terry

i'm surprised that Jack, who so often is captured with 'less-than-pleasing' expressions and poses, would so fool-heartily throw such a gauntlet into the ring.

So Jack.. just when you think there can't possibly be a camera around for miles.....'snap'...

:)
I am sooooooo looking forward to this!:ROTFL:

Terry

I thought you guys were supposed to be my friends :shocked:
We are your friends. Just not the boring ones, we like to have fun. Hey someone got me at Moab Diner either in MF or 1DsMIII detail with a mouth full of pancake (and posted it).

jonoslack

Here are my three girls playing with their flatware after an evening meal.
Hmm . . . nice to see that you have their table manners so well under control.

Our three boys are, of course, a completely different kettle of fish.

Maybe we should get them together (how old are your girls?) our boys are: 25, 22, 20

I WOULD post pictures, but much research failed to find a picture of them with cutlery on their noses.

jonoslack

Body painting as an art form.
You are responsible for anything that happens to me, Jono!

Balancing cutlery looks quite tame by comparison.
:ROTFL::ROTFL:
I'll stick up for you through thick and thin! Say, aren't we missing a boy?
You will be able to support yourself in your old age by blackmailing them with this photograph!
It does look a little tamer than cutlery balancing.

Will - do you have triplets . . . nice photo, if it's true, then you really are a man to conjure with!