The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Strolling in Scutari with DP-1

otumay

I'm regularly writing to a cultural activities blog in Istanbul on the subject of itineraries for sightseeing on foot. I'd like to share a few shots from my Scutari (a historical district on the Asian side of the city) article.

les

Otumay - thanks for posting these - interesting stuff for someone who's never been to Istanbul. Would like to see more when they're available.

Les

mathomas

I'm regularly writing to a cultural activities blog in Istanbul on the subject of itineraries for sightseeing on foot. I'd like to share a few shots from my Scutari (a historical district on the Asian side of the city) article.

Gorgeous stuff. You live in a very beautiful place! Thanks for posting...

Don Ellis

These are lovely photos... I especially like 3, 4 and 5, with 3 being my favorite. Thanks for sharing these -- life is too short to visit every place in the world we would like to see, so it's wonderful to have someone show us around.

Will

Osman those are really beautifully taken images.
They make you feel like you could step in and walk around.

D

D upton-Hackett.

like to add my twopence worth if i may.
The DP1 seems to have a little edge over the DP2 in picture clarity also handles the light better, of course it my be just me who sees it this way.
It also could be that my friend Osman being a master with the DP1 is able to produce beautiful captivating images as these.

otumay

Thank you very kindly, Derek. You and Don are solely responsible for my affair with the DP series. Looking at your shots with this wonder of a camera, I was amazed at its capabilities and started to use mine. So I have you and other master users of this series to thank.:salute: