The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Square images

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
My simple mind wants to complete the outline of the sky in the white one. When it can't, the image bleeds away. Any little bit of tone in the white sky would be enough to define the square again and make my brain happier. Plus the white is overpowering. Just my opinion of course, on the specific question you seemed to be asking.

Will

I know what you mean but it also makes the image more interesting perhaps. I like the fact that my brain tries to fill in the other sides of the square but keeps seeing that it isn't there.

Will

Went out this morning, drew and loosed the first arrow and never improved on it for the rest of the day!

Grd2

O

Oxide Blu

Trying to figure out this posting images thing ...

Ricoh GRD II, lens: 5.9mm (28mm equiv), image format 1:1, B&W JPEG, ISO 400/27°, f:3.5, 1/620 sec.

Nothing special, just a cute little bike (made for an adult to ride) that I saw while walking around earlier today.