The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRDll and Critters

Will

I went to get in my car this morning and these two were wandering around it. As always I had my GRD2 to hand, set in snap mode, so I was able to walk up close and get this image before they realized what I was doing. They were to wary of me after that to get any more so close. A perfect example of why the GRD2 is so good!

Terry

Clay,
I like the angle you got on the first shot. Adds a lot of mystery to the dog (where's he going what does he see).

Will

This is getting very strange, there are five of them now!

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Cool, toss some scratch out there for them and you'll have a good set of yard guards! :D

Will

We don't get many earthquakes in this part of the world but roast peacock does sound tasty mmmmmm

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think that's Widget looking at you and thinking, "Oh $h#%... Hope you're not expecting me to try the whole cat thing with one of those!"