The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A dog lost at the crossing

Photon-hunter

The first one is outstanding, and really sad too..Life is what happens while you´re busy doing silly stuff, and too many beautifull and important things stay unnoticed...

I can see an animal care organisation using that first pic of yours, really moving.

Best, Erik.

N

nei1

Youre all admirably professional, what happened to the dog?

Lili

I ask the same; what happened to the Dog?
I have not been able to comment on this thread after witnessing very young kitten dumped into the midst of morning rush hour traffic the same day as this one started
I have no clue if she survived
still wrecked over that

Will

When I was young there used to be a man and his dog walk from the local town through our farm yard and back again twice a day every day. This went on for years until one day the dog started coming through on his own. Out and back twice a day. I sometimes saw him near the start of his journey waiting at a zebra crossing until the traffic stopped before he crossed. This went on for several more years. Never did find out what happened to the man?
I hope that the dog in the pictures is doing the same sort of thing!