The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

coffee with schopenhauer

smokysun

If the immediate and direct purpose of our life is not suffering then our existence is the most ill-adapted to its purpose in the world: for it is absurd to suppose that the endless affliction of which the world is everywhere full, and which arises out the need and distress pertaining essentially to life, should be puposeless and purely accidental. Each individual misfortune, to be sure, seems an exceptional occurance; but misfortune in general is the rule.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Wayne, I visit your blog every few daze just to come back to some sort of reality....
Your vids are ah...ah...they are your vids and I watch them.... nuff said...
don

kevinparis

maybe its because i am european...maybe its because i'm scottish.. but the fact that governments dont govern, banks steal and comics tell the truth is old hat too me,,, the trick is working out how to change it with the minimum of damage

peace

ps...and Schopenhauer really needs to work on his messaging.... that is quite the most insanly difficult paragraph to read... and I am no idiot :)

smokysun

hi don, thanks for looking at the videos. when i'm in the right mood, they're fun to make.

ah, kevin, as for schopenhauer and messaging philosophers are like magicians, they don't like to reveal their secrets

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp