The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wind, Wires and Sky

Will

I like them both but the reflections shot is exceptional. A lot of different things happening in that one with the confusion of the reflected image appearing to be a continuation of the traffic cones. The little mirror having more cones, and then, the reflection of the reflection of the cones on the side of the car! All beautifully in focus and nicely exposed. One of your best so far I think.
Oh, and the lamp coming out of the top of the mirror.

(like the nails as well, very sexy ;))

helenhill

Their GREAT Lili / Luv them both

The Tone of the Sky.....of Something Coming

The Dominating Orange Reflectors coupled w/the the two mirrors and your Lovely Hands.....Magic
I AGREE w/Will probably your BEST yet in the Series :clap:

Best-H;)

Lili

I like them both but the reflections shot is exceptional. A lot of different things happening in that one with the confusion of the reflected image appearing to be a continuation of the traffic cones. The little mirror having more cones, and then, the reflection of the reflection of the cones on the side of the car! All beautifully in focus and nicely exposed. One of your best so far I think.
Oh, and the lamp coming out of the top of the mirror.

(like the nails as well, very sexy ;))
Will,
Thanks so much for high praise! I wish I could say I had carefully considerd all the elements you describe; as it was I saw the image, got the GRD, composed as quickly !
and well as I could and had but one chance before the traffic light changed
Thanks for liking my nails, they grow scary fast and need constant tending :)

Lili

Their GREAT Lili / Luv them both

The Tone of the Sky.....of Something Coming

The Dominating Orange Reflectors coupled w/the the two mirrors and your Lovely Hands.....Magic
I AGREE w/Will probably your BEST yet in the Series :clap:

Best-H;)

Thanks awfully Helen, I am geting better at this 'grab-shot-fast' thing
^_^

W

wbrandsma

The first one is so good Lili. The sky is full of dynamics and the wires leads you through the photograph. And do I see small cars in Dallas? Things are changing in the States.

And did you make the second photo with both hands? The second photograph is one of your best. A two in one photograph!

P

Player

Hey Lili, love 'em both!

The first one looks like everything is collapsing on itself, sort of like the economy. And the automobiles are sucking gas causing prices to soar as well as contributing to global warming. It is an ominous photograph.

The second one is just plain interesting and clever.

I told you you were an artist.

Great work!

Lili

The first one is so good Lili. The sky is full of dynamics and the wires leads you through the photograph. And do I see small cars in Dallas? Things are changing in the States.

And did you make the second photo with both hands? The second photograph is one of your best. A two in one photograph!
Thanks Wouter! Yes, you do see some small cars here, I think we see just a few more now.
As to your query, I seldom shoot the Ricoh one-handed, especially with it outside a car window!
:)

Lili

Hey Lili, love 'em both!

The first one looks like everything is collapsing on itself, sort of like the economy. And the automobiles are sucking gas causing prices to soar as well as contributing to global warming. It is an ominous photograph.

The second one is just plain interesting and clever.

I told you you were an artist.

Great work!

Thank you Sir!!!