The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX2 and Nikon WC-E68, 19mm!!

helenhill

Erik
You're whacked....... Mean machine is right
Love your Creative & Pioneer Spirit
Makes Photography Fun
Thanx
Best- H :)

Terry

I put a mean machine together for my GRD that I am going to test out this weekend. We will see how it goes. The last bit just arrived today. :D

W

wbrandsma

:eek: Erik. What is that thing attached to the lens?

Oh wait, it is your compact camera :D

Photon-hunter

Erik
You're whacked....... Mean machine is right
Love your Creative & Pioneer Spirit
Makes Photography Fun
Thanx
Best- H :)
H, thanks!! It´s all about fun. isn´t it..Fortunately I don´t do this for a living, very liberating, specially as it keeps me free from having to watch brick wall 100% crops..life´s oo short!!)

Photon-hunter

I put a mean machine together for my GRD that I am going to test out this weekend. We will see how it goes. The last bit just arrived today. :D
Terry, looking forward to see some mean stuff...

Is this an open contest? Can anyone join? :)
...you SHOULD join..:salute:

:eek: Erik. What is that thing attached to the lens?

Oh wait, it is your compact camera :D
Hi Wouter!! I know, I´m shameless..:ROTFL: My poor little beauty:eek:

Cheers, Erik.

E

eckhardf

Heres my modest contribution:

GX100 with Konica Minolta ZCW-200 0.7x wide converter. It screws straight onto the adapter tube and gives a 17mm fisheye fov - no vignetting.

Lacks the physical presence of the LX2 and WC-E68 though!

Photon-hunter

That´s a nice combo you have there. The reason I went for the Nikon, even when there´s plenty of converters that will provide a wider angle, is mainly the distortion, very low. Interesting that the KM converter shows no vignetting, considering it gives a much wider coverage than the Nikon, very nice..I, myself am in the market for a GX100, lovelly camera!!

Best, Erik.