The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GX100

W

wbrandsma

Thank you JDavila. I hope you will enjoy your GX100 as much as I do.

I have a small Gorrilapod (http://www.joby.com/) though I don't always carry it with me. That tripod is perfect, small, lightweight, and very flexible. The last photo was made near a trainstation in my hometown (Ede, the Netherlands). Many students leave their bikes at the station and there are hundreds of bikes at that sight.

JDavila

Thanks Wouter so far I am.

I could never use one of these razors. After he finished with this guy he butchered me, well actually my hair.

Until I get LightZone I am limited to some good pp.

Will

Slightly OT since it was taken with a GRD2 but it's of a hair salon so I thought it appropriate. It's run and staffed entirely by Japanese.

With what I have learnt recently I would probably do a different conversion, in fact I may do that tonight.

C

Chris

It is great that so many post their pictures. I enjoy very much seeing the photos of other people in the forum. And don't worry, Will. I am sure that you and your GRDII are welcome as well... ;-)

I also have some pictures of hair salons. Here are two of them:

JDavila

What a great shot! I hope I can get my camera to sing like that one day.

Many moons ago I trained horses, I was probably the only kid from Brooklyn in my Equine class. Barn duty was not fun.

S

Sean_Reid

It is great that so many post their pictures. I enjoy very much seeing the photos of other people in the forum. And don't worry, Will. I am sure that you and your GRDII are welcome as well... ;-)

I also have some pictures of hair salons. Here are two of them:

Hi Chris,

I just looked through your Flickr gallery. I think a lot of your work is very good and I like it.

Cheers,

Sean

gromitspapa

Maybe you better explain that to our European friends, Mr. Ed. Maybe that show never made it over there.
I figured from his quote he was familiar with Mr. Ed's theme song:

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
and no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
he'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
and this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well listen to this.
"I am Mister Ed."

Will

Mr Ed did make it to europe, I remember it well, but only people of a certain age will know it:rolleyes: