The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GX100

JDavila

Amin,

Thanks for the thumbs up. Every time the guy made a move the kid creamed him without hesitation.

I have better shots of kid dismembering this guy but since I cannot do my PP in Raw yet I will have to work in jpeg.

Thanks again.
Jeff

helenhill

MAGNIFIQUE Wouter

Zoo shot is charming /love the Stripe Tails & TShirts

The second shot I might crop on the right side / so one just SEES the three couples

Last shot Pure Street Magic /Did they just come out of one of 'those funny cafes'
;);)

Best, H

W

wbrandsma

:ROTFL: LOL :ROTFL: Jeff!! Yes, that is how we Dutch look like when we're dancing! :D And thank you Helen and Amin.

And here a real bicycle photograph.

jonoslack

So many great shots
Wouter I LOVE the bicycle and dance shots.

here is something completely different (are you allowed to use it for landscapes . . . I was on a bike, promise :))

It's that time of the year

W

wbrandsma

Excellent photographs Jono. The first and third one really works for me.

And thank you Lili.

One more cycling picture and it seems Maggie is here too in her Subaru!

W

wbrandsma

It is not Beijing, but bicycles all around us in the Netherlands.

P

praktinafan

It is not Beijing, but bicycles all around us in the Netherlands.
The bicyclers are very well composition, you are a inspiring photographer. In my opinion the photo is too much sharpened for jpg and this size.

willi:eek:

W

wbrandsma

Thank you Willi. In some way I still have the feeling that Flickr applies some extra sharpening to the photographs.

pollobarca

Thank you Willi. In some way I still have the feeling that Flickr applies some extra sharpening to the photographs.

Wouter,
I get that idea too about all the big photo sharing sites.Flickr pix change after 2 or 3 minutes from being uploaded.

The unavailable picture is really great.

all the best

paul

S

scanman

My humbled contribution.
Comments? I dun think the tones right.

Last edited:
C

chuanweeyeo

any one experience purple stripe when pointing cam at the lights