The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I went to meet a lady..

simonclivehughes

Rayyan,

Once again you tease us with one of Ayesha's wonderful images! Here's another one that deserves a story to go with it.

Best to you both,

rayyan

Rayyan,

Once again you tease us with one of Ayesha's wonderful images! Here's another one that deserves a story to go with it.

Best to you both,
Good evening Simon,

I was visiting a charity run by some wonderful American friends in Arusha, Tanzania.

I was doing some photography for fundraising work back home for this charity.

When I came out, I found this lady sitting besides my car. She needed some help.

As I was driving away, I kept looking at the lady. Her face is still with me.

Thank you for your encouraging comments. I appreciate them highly.

Our best wishes to you and yours.

Ayesha.

rayyan

Wow!!! This is an amazing portrait. I hope the fundraising went well.
Thanks a bunch Lloyd. Yes my friend, the fundraising exceeded all expectations.

Ayesha met a very generous businessman. Told him the story. Her friends called to let Ayesha know that HRH had wired much much more than they had asked for.

She showed him the photograph on the summit. HRH asked Ayesha how much the trip cost. An accountant delivered her a check for the expenses!!

Ayesha being the first Saudi lady to ascend to the summit.

God Bless him.

Rawfa

Incredible portrait...but like some of your BW photos I find the treatment a bit too agressive (for my personal taste).

rayyan

Incredible portrait...but like some of your BW photos I find the treatment a bit too agressive (for my personal taste).
Rawfa, grateful for your generous comment.

We are both novice photographers. We are learning; she more than me.

Best regards.