The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DMC-LX5 images

I sure hope I'm not missing something obvious, but I don't see an LX5 image post. Here's a start of one:

First two shots are HDR (which is so easy, especially now that I've set it up as one of my custom settings). Remainder are single images.

P1030017_HDR.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030033_HDR.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030086.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030162.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030293.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030315.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

P1030224.jpg by reed_flickr (www.creativeobjective.com), on Flickr

So come on, LX5 users, add your images!

Reed

Howard

Reed,

Your photos are beautiful. Below are several recent photos that I took with my LX5

Last edited:
Wow - thanks to both of you. Your shots of SFO bring me back home (living on the East Coast now).

Where are all the LX5 shooters? Seems to be more LX3 users?

Regards,
Reed

Howard

Reed,

I upgraded to the LX5 from the LX3, that I use as a small carry around camera. My daughter now has my LX3 and she has gotten very good results with it as well. There is an active LX3 thread which has many photos with most from a photographer named Gandolfi who has uploaded some great photos. In capable hands, these little cameras produce excellent photos.

Howard

Howard

I just know there are plenty LX5 users out there and I would like them to post their images. I'll post another of my LX5 photos to keep this thread from fading away.

DHart

The LX5 is such an incredible little camera.... I totally LOVE mine. Thing is, I have a lot of really cool m4/3 gear, so now my wonderful LX5 sees little use. I don't love it any less though. Just a fantastic camera. I got the WideAngle lens for mine and am totally thrilled with the result... about 18mm equivalent. And the zoom still works with the WA lens on the camera. I often use the adaptor sleeve for the WA as a lens hood and for filter attachment. The sleeve makes a great hand-hold for the camera as well. I guess I'm preaching to the choir here, but I have a lot of respect for the LX5.

Here's a table top image created with the LX5:

wjlapier

I recieved mine last week and I'm amazed on how small it is, yet takes great photos. I'll have to take another look at the accessories.