The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Using the VC25/35 VF for the GRD 40mm Tele-Converter?

M

Mitch Alland

Today I was at Classic Camera, a very good used Leica dealer in Bangkok, and bought the Voigtländer 25/35 viewfiner on impulse for my GRD2. I was hoping that I could use the 35mm frame for the new 40mm Tele-Converter. Anyone know whether that would be a good combination? (Up till now I've been using only the LCD to frame, which I like, but I wanted to experiment a bit).

—Mitch/Bangkok
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10268776@N00/

S

Sean_Reid

You mean the 28/35? The 35 will likely be loose but I have that finder here and will check when the 40 adapter arrives.

Cheers,

Sean

S

Sean_Reid

Hi Mitch,

I also have a CV 40 finder here that I'll be testing with the GR2 as well.

Cheers,

Sean

clay stewart

I just ordered one a couple of days ago, to give it a try. I sort of have mixed feelings about it, because I never really cared for an external finder on my M6, but maybe it will be better than no finder.