The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Resetting Photo Stream from the iPad?

ustein

Contributing Editor
If you shoot more than 1000 images on your iPhone (iPad,...) the Photo Stream stops saving them. But you can reset the Photo Stream. So far I think you can only do this from the desktop computer. Did somebody manage to do this from the iPad/iPhone?

Diane B

No, but I have to admit I've turned it on and off several times on Ipad. I do a number of printscreens to help friends get to terms with various apps (email tutes) and then every file I upload plus the processed ones also are included so my photostream was just a mess and not much use to me. I hope in the future (as, it appears, a number of others on the Apple forums also hope) that we will be able to delete files from the Photostream. I've turned it off for the time being now.

Godfrey

I've not turned it on at all yet.

I'm still working out what my strategy regards iCloud will be but been too busy to do much about it yet.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I've turned it off for the time being now.

Not surprised. I treat it as a bonus backup which I don't need to trust.