The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

In Bavaria..

Rayyan: :) Poaching in others' preserve? :D But I really like it! :thumbup: When did you visit Munich and why didn't you signalize that secret manoeuvre at least to me? :D

rayyan

Rayyan: :) Poaching in others' preserve? :D But I really like it! :thumbup: When did you visit Munich and why didn't you signalize that secret manoeuvre at least to me? :D
Hi Hermann.

These images are from a previous visit. You would be the first person I shall
inform of our next trip to Munich. It would be a privilege to meet you.

Someone wants to go to Stuttgart :eek: while I prefer Munich!!:D

Take care and best wishes.

Hi Hermann.

These images are from a previous visit. You would be the first person I shall
inform of our next trip to Munich. It would be a privilege to meet you.

Someone wants to go to Stuttgart :eek: while I prefer Munich!!:D

Take care and best wishes.

Rayyan: Hm, someone? :) But where are those challenging mountains in Stuttgart? Expedition to "Weinsteige", maybe? :D

Nice one again! :thumbs: I see, that I'll have yet a lot to learn about nice places in Munich, thankfully ... :salute:

rayyan

Rayyan: Hm, someone? :) But where are those challenging mountains in Stuttgart? Expedition to "Weinsteige", maybe? :D

Nice one again! :thumbs: I see, that I'll have yet a lot to learn about nice places in Munich, thankfully ... :salute:
Hermann, no expedition to ' Weinsteige', but castle chasing and trekking thru the wein route.!! + some museums of 4 wheels!!:D

Munich is much more fun and accessible with the DB into Zurich!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kindest regards.:thumbs:

rayyan

Excellent. Where was that (lived in Munich for 10 years :)) and still did not know the city.
Uwe, than you very much for stopping by.

I have no recollection where this image was taken. So many wonderful places

thre are in Munich.

Hermann's cemetary series is one exampe.

Kindest regards.

Godfrey

Love the look of these B&Ws.

Been years since I was in München: your photos are bringing back memories. It's a wonderful city in which to make photographs! I spent many hours wandering the Deutsches Museum and along the river there, up to Marienplatz ... I think the last time I was there was 1999.

must go back again.

rayyan

Love the look of these B&Ws.

Been years since I was in München: your photos are bringing back memories. It's a wonderful city in which to make photographs! I spent many hours wandering the Deutsches Museum and along the river there, up to Marienplatz ... I think the last time I was there was 1999.

must go back again.
Godfrey, hi.

Thank you very much for visiting. Munich is such a wonderful city..and the region, Bavaria, is simply gorgeous.

Kind regards.

rayyan

The last image from Munich for now..from where we started...

Thank you for looking in.