The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

High, you said?

Rayyan: You've got a heli now? Would make a nice addition to your photographic gear - or is it simply taken from the gondola? :D

Either way: Even, if you really stepped up higher than her :eek:, a very nice (and funny and adorable) capture of Ayesha in breathtaking surroundings! :thumbup:

rayyan

Rayyan: You've got a heli now? Would make a nice addition to your photographic gear - or is it simply taken from the gondola? :D

Either way: Even, if you really stepped up higher than her :eek:, a very nice (and funny and adorable) capture of Ayesha in breathtaking surroundings! :thumbup:
Hermann, I just go where I am told and press the button I am told to press!!:D

No additions to my old camera gear.!!

Thanks a lot and take care.

Hermann, I just go where I am told and press the button I am told to press!!:D

(...)
Rayyan: That sounds so very familiar to me! :) But then again, the success proved you/her right. Best regards to you and to Ayesha (plus thanks for that knowing smile). :salute:

rayyan

Hermann, Thank you very much.

And another reason;

Many still think I can't or couldn't..

Kindest regards.

rayyan

How high? How high do you want to go?

That over there is around 8000 meters.

Want to give it a shot?

Rayyan: As aforesaid already: nothing short of breathtaking. And you really can smell the fresh air! :thumbs:

But the eight-thousenders look most impressive from the base camp, you can take it from me. :cool:

rayyan

Rayyan: As aforesaid already: nothing short of breathtaking. And you really can smell the fresh air! :thumbs:

But the eight-thousenders look most impressive from the base camp, you can take it from me. :cool:
Hermann, all I can say is ' thank you '. But the encouragement is dearly appreciated.:salute:

Agreed, nothing to compare the views from the Base Camp. Let's me dig a few
up.

Kindest regards and best wishes.

rayyan

Sometimes, while mountain loitering, one gets the feeling that one has seen

this before. Somewhere far away from here..

We stood here and gazed in wonder.

And this is in Switzerland..The Matterhorn, of course.

Sometimes, while mountain loitering, one gets the feeling that one has seen

this before. Somewhere far away from here..

We stood here and gazed in wonder.

And this is in Switzerland..The Matterhorn, of course.
Rayyan: Similar and nevertheless singular, both the overwhelming reality as well as the great captures! :thumbs:

rayyan

Let's end this series as we approach a beautiful summit..

The nearer we approach, the more majestic..and more arduous..

There stands a sight that greets us..we feel insignificant..

Thank you for stopping by.

Let's end this series as we approach a beautiful summit..

The nearer we approach, the more majestic..and more arduous..

There stands a sight that greets us..we feel insignificant..

Thank you for stopping by.
Rayyan: A true "finale grandioso" and a true discription of our feelings in view of such a majestic scenery - "insignificant" ...